Central Ohio Risk Management Association
The Central Ohio Risk Management Association (CORMA) is comprised of the Cities of Westerville, Upper Arlington, Pickerington, Dublin, Grove City, Powell, Groveport and Canal Winchester.
- No penalties or retro coverage termination/reduction associated if a member decides to withdraw from CORMA.
- Surplus fund contributions are owned by CORMA for distribution to members (dividend, performance bonus) or increased coverage and services to members.
- Greater control of claims administration issues (selection of counsel, pre-settlement discussions)
- Coordination of risk management and loss control resources
- Lower administrative costs due to combined purchasing power
- Members desire to have ownership in a long-term program investment, rather than renting coverage from insurance carriers.